Thursday, January 8, 2009

LETTER FROM USCIS!

I am really getting aggitated! I got a letter asking for Michael and I's divorce decrees! I SENT them they have them.Must have lost them because they are asking for them again.So i gather our divorce decrees and will gets copies to send to them first thing in the morning.I am praying this is IT.Why didn't she ask for these when i was on the phone and she wanted the original homestudy?Besides she should HAVE THEM i sent them along with other docs needed.
Ok thats it for my vent but sheesh its been way over 3 months if we needed these she could of told us 2 weeks ago and she would fo got them when she got New homestudy.
I went to the doctor today and he put me on antibiotic and a steroid for my sinuses.I also start physical therapy again for the pinched nerve in my shoulder.If they are not better in a few days i am to call him again and see what next step is to get my sinuses under control. PLEASE PRAY we need nothing more for USCIS and we get approval soon.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I used to get sinus infections ALL the time, they would get pretty bad. Since I had sinus surgery I haven't had one!!! Knock on wood - have you thought of surgery??