Monday, January 12, 2009

BABIES BABIES AND MORE BABIES

Babies is the topic in my Family right now!My niece Amberly is due next month with her first baby!My neice Ashley is pregnant with baby number 2 and due in July.My cousin Stacey just found out she is pregnant with baby number 3 .My cousin Corky and his wife are expecting baby number 5.My Nephew shane and his wife are due in August with baby number 2.
We are going to have Lots to celebrate in the year 2009 in our LARGE family.My mom called to tell me everyone who is pregnant...I knew about my nieces and Nephews upcomming births.So i added in yes we have lots of babies comming in the family this year including Ours Jaxson Emmanuel! Wow we have so much to be thankful for and all the baby booms this year.My baby may not be a new born but he is a New family member and he is our baby of the family! He will also be my mom and dads get this....26TH GRANDCHILD and the youngest of them all.
I am so excited about all the gifts God is giving to ALL OF US....

No comments: