Sunday, January 25, 2009

NESTING

I have been preparing the house de cluttering and cleaning and just getting ready to go get Jax.Today we got his Jumparoo put together. This week we will get the bouncy set up and get whats left out of storage.I have a list and i am checking it off as we go. I know i am probably doing all this too early but with the kids and Husband might as well get as much done as possible.
I am nesting...I am still stitching on his Eeyore quilt it probably wont be completed before we go but maybe not to long after.I am so EXCITED I am praying his case study is correct and does not need to be redone.If this is the case we will definitely be leaving VERY soon. I have been trying to prepare Landen for a little brother since we started the adoption.I think its is sinking in now.He said Jax today and looked at the crib.This is a big step for him. I have the kids insurance cards and shot records ready for my parents in case they need to see the doctor while we are gone.I will be nesting up until the day we leave.

No comments: