Thursday, January 22, 2009

STILL EXCITED!

I have been a busy bee today...Making phone calls..Packing luggage...Made a list and checking it twice.Gathering documents for Visa and to put in file to take with us to Liberia.I cant believe we are so CLOSE to bring our little peanut home.I have Jaxson Luggage totally packed and ready to go.I have jaxson's it ready for awhile lol.I just needed to add a few things to it..Meds.. and diapers.It is not all packed in in my bedroom.
Now i am working on Michael and I's.We are trying to fit it all in one suitcase i sure hope we can.I am so EXCITED...Not to much longer and we will be holding this little guy we have dreamed of for many MONTHS.So much to do its overwhelming....But i will get this list checked off and it will all come together.My kids don't even know the News yet!They were asleep when we got the email...I Didn't tell them this morning.I will tell them when they get home today!They are going to be so excited knowing their long awaited baby brother is COMING HOME SOON!Michael bought an awesome digital camera so i can a TON of pics! Please Pray everything keeps going in the right direction and we can leave in a month or less to get our Lil peanut!Lots of prayers please!

No comments: