Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OVERWHELMED

I am overwhelmed with setting up the travel.We accomplished a ton today though!Visa apps have been mailed.Travel agent has been called and we have an Itinerary pretty sure this is the one we will go with.I also dropped email to hotel and am trying to set up hotel and a car to pick us up at airport when we arrive.So this is what we have....Leave Kansas city Mo on SAT Feb7 10 am arrive in Liberia Sunday Feb 8 at 8 20 pm.
Meet OUR son On Monday Feb 9 and leave to come home Sunday Feb 15 arrive home to my babies waiting us here at home Monday Feb16. we paid extra to have Visas expedited so we have them in time.I pray they make it to us soon! I am so EXCITED! Our wait is coming to and end and soon soon our little one will be in our arms forever.Landen has figured it out and has been out of sorts the last couple days.My poor baby! I gave him some one on one attention and will do so every night.It will be very hard on him the week we are gone.He is a mommas boy and cries when i leave even for a second to go outside to take trash out.
Tomorrow i plan on getting some things checked off my list and some of my kids stuff packed for they will be staying at my parents house 5 miles away.This has been a whirlwind of a day and YES i am so excited but i am also EXHAUSTED!

No comments: