Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HOUSE OF SICKLIES

Linda and Rebecca are both sick!I MEAN SICK sore throats, runny noses, dizziness, and just plain ole miserable.I made a doctor appointment for them and will take them soon.To top it off my sinuses have taken a turn for the worse and i called the doc he is prescribing me a new antibiotic that is stronger.I will pick it up while i am in town with the girls at their appointment.
Landen is the only one healthy well and Brian but thats because Brian is at his dads house.I hope we all get better soon! It is really colddd HERE.Nosnow just flurries but COLDDDDDDDD.The wind has been high for 2 days.I dont wanne leave the warmth of my home.But the kids need to see doc and we need some soups and other groceries so we can stay home all week.The weather is not suppose to warm up until the weekend.We are getting -0 temps at night brrrrrrr. Ok off to take the kids to the doctor More later!

No comments: