Friday, January 2, 2009

NO ,MORE CHINESE LAUNDRY MATT!

We went to sears today to look at new wash machine and dryers.Mine was old and my dryer broke i mean like 14 yrs old.I am happy to say we got the stackable front Loaders.I was so thrilled to get them....our laundry room is incredibly small so this will free up some space in there.Michael said he can put me a shelf with a rod below to hang things that cant be dried.I will also be able to fit 3 hampers in there to sort laundry better.I love my new set.They are being deliverd within the next hour.I am so so HAPPY!
My wonderful husband said pick out whatever you want i dont care what you pick you do the laundry so you pick.I was like you sure?lol The best part is.. they were on clearance because the washer had tiny scratches on top.Ya wont see em anyway when there stacked.So clearance and 20% off on top of that.The owner of sears added another 10% off of that.These machines original price were 1,200 each and we paid....739.00 each.This is much better as our family size is so big i do about 3 loads of wash a day(teen girs are the most of our laundry).
Then we seen and advertisement about amish made firplaces that are electric and can be moved room to room.We need something for extra heat in the winter our home is old(built in 1900's) and very drafty.So we bought 2 of them! one will be in our living room and one will go in our dining room they are so PRETTY! I told hubby eventually we could put one in our bedroom and it would be romantic lol.
Time to go my machines are HERE! I am piled on laundry so ya all know what i will be doing tonight lol.

No comments: