Saturday, January 3, 2009

CHILLIN AT HOME THIS WEEKEND

Today started off making a run to our hardware store...One of our breakers went bad and the dryer wouldnt work .So we went to the hardware store got that and a couple other things Micahel needed.He came back put the breaker in got the other thing done he needed to do and turned my power back on.
Now i am doing Laundry i have beef stew simmering on the stove and am going to bake a loaf od bananna nut bread.I so love our relaxed weekends of not running around!It was fairly nice out most of the day so Landen and i went outside for a little bit and he played on his inch worm and the swing set.
I had a surprise visitor earlier ....MY OLDEST BROTHER Jeff and my sis in law Tina.I was very surprised Jeff lives in Nebraska and i dont get to see him Much.Actually i dont see my brother Chuck either he also lives in Nebraska,So we had a nice visit with them. I got alot of cleaning done today too! I am cleaning out piles of stuff anf getting rid of it.I want to get my spring cleaning done early this year so when time comes to get Jax it will be less i worry about and more time adjusting and Bonding with Jax.
Usually we are home every weekend Michael and i Both and our kids are all Homebodies.Theres no place like home.Come spring and summer we will be out and about more.But in the winter we basically Hybernate lol.

No comments: