Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BEEN SICK

I have the worst sinuses ever.Every winter they get bad and it takes MONTHS for them to get better.I have been taking sudafed which usually helps and a nasal spray but nope not this time NOTHING is working.So i made a doc appointment.They got so bad 2 yrs ago it knocked my hearing out of my right ear for 6 months and when i did get it back i lost some hearing in my right ear.
I hope the doc can get then kicked NOW! I am miserble and have been sick allday i know is have sinus infection as everything taste wierd and i been fevering on and off today.So my day was not very progressive as i have laid around most of.I dont like being sick i am the one that keeps everything running smoothly around here.Michael has been a trooper getting me drinks and things for me.My appointment is Thrusday in the morning i hope he can get me back on track.
I think Landen is also not feeling well i noticed his nose running and he has been making funny sounds like hi throat is sore.So i made him Hot tea with Honey and that has seemed to help him a bit.I dont like the sickies !I will have to get my clorox wipes out and start disinfecting everything.

No comments: