Sunday, January 18, 2009

RELAXING SUNDAY

Today was a nice day outside.But we spent it indoors as i am working to Potty train Landen.He is so stubborn the Lil stinker.I know he can do it he just don't want to! The kids have done their chores for the day and are now in their rooms...My 2 girls are such homebodies lol i am happy about it too that way know they are not getting into trouble.
My ex husband came by to bring Williams car he towed it here.I am putting it in the shop here his alternator went out and he also has a radiator leaking.The kid needs his car to get to and from work.He has been catching a ride with a friend until his car gets fixed.We will also have mechanic do an oil change while its in the shop.
I got alot of things done around the house today...i am doing spring cleaning early so when time comes to get Jax it wont be on my to do list and i can focus on Jax and adjusting.I finally got the Kitchen done.Cleaned out all drawers and cabinets and wash them down.Moved fridge and stove and cleaned behind them.Cleaned oven and inside fridge.Washed curtains and hung them back up.Next room is dining room and will start tomorrow it wont take too long to do.
I want to have organization better so my Focus is on my Jaxson boy.Man i so cant wait for him to come home.

No comments: