Friday, January 30, 2009

NO WORD YET

I find myself on this computer way to much praying for word that our little man can get his visa so we can go get him. This is driving me mad. It is so important to get him home and begin his therapy for his cp.He has a higher chance of seeing results at a younger age then when he is older,He is so sweet and adorable.
I feel so awful for all the parents involved in the suspension of adoptions in Liberia.I know its for the best but still hard for the many parents waiting to bring their children home.I am beside myself and can imagine how all of them are feeling.My heart goes out to all you parents as we wait and wait for our babies.
I will not unpack my luggage and leave it waiting for when we get the go ahead.I pray its soon.We should be getting our visas soon so once we get the call we can go.

No comments: