Wednesday, January 7, 2009

INSOMNIA NO MORE

I want to thank carie for helping with my Insomnia problems...YOGA is great ty i just feel more relaxed all over after doing it.I have a couple new years resolutions..1.i have put on alot of weight this winter and was going to join TOPS.But decided to join the YMCA instead...Because the whole family can join and they also have a water aerobics which would be great for my arthritis.It cost about the same.
Number 2... try to quit SMOKING..carie again how did y do it?I tried the patches but found out the hardway that im Allergic to them.They worked but made me deathly ill went to doc to find out i cant use them.Anytips for this would be great.
Also getting my house in shape and looking for a new job.Looks like 2009 will be a full year in this family.with Jax comming home and me changing my habits and the kids keeping me busy.This is going to be great year.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Chantix is MAGIC!!!!!!!!! It really is! It's expensive. I paid about $200 for the pills for two months but have saved over $800not buying smokes so far, totally worth it ;) You go girl, you can do it!!