Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND

My cousin Ruby and I are very close.We are best friends and we count on each other.She came down tonight to have coffee! She is so excited about Jax! She used to be a nurse and is now disabled.But wow is she ever Knowledgeable she will be a great help when Jax comes home,We talked and talked about Jaxs needs and she said..Ya know when Jax is tired of ya cousin ruby is here to the rescue.When hes sick of mom and dad i will keep him and spoil him rotten.
I am sure she would...Out of everyone we have told about the adoption Ruby is the one who is always sooo supportive.She loves him as much as we do. She would love to adopt so much but with her being disabled she is afraid she wont be able too bless her heart. So as she says it...I gain another baby through you. She is always buying things for Jax...outfits,onsies and such.She is my BEST FRIEND in everyway.She is who i confide in when i have a bad day. we live 3 blocks from each other and we talk on the phone everyday.I dont know what i would do without her in my life.
THANK YOU RUBY FOR BEING A BIG PART IN MY LIFE!

No comments: