Tuesday, January 20, 2009

COMPUTER WOES

UGHHH I got a new computer and it STINKS! I am going to return it.I cant do nothing!Cant get anywhere online cant download nothing YUCK! To pay the money you pay for computers and they are crappy. I have spent 2 nights trying to download things on it and it just wont go GRRRRR. So i am hooking my old one back up until i return this one and get a new one.My dinosaur was better then this piece of crap lol.
2 days i have spent on this thing...I have better things to do then DEAL with this.Tomorrow i have a Ton of things to do starting with going to the Ymca for a work out and maybe a quick swim.Then run a few errands and get groceries.My sweet husband bought me a New digital camera...I love it! So now i can take some pics of my KIDS and put them here yay!Hope all is well and hope to hear news that Our boys court is soon.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I want to see lots of new pictures please!!!!!! :-)