Monday, January 12, 2009

SLEEPLESS NIGHT WASNT ME THIS TIME

Landen decided at midnight he was done SLEEPING. He came downstairs last night and there was no getting him back to bed.I fed him crackers and a sippy cup of water,changed his diaper and thought ok hes fed and changed maybe he is comfy to go back to sleep now.Boy was i wrong!
He stayed up until 5:50 Am i am so exhausted tonight!I layed down at 6 and got back up at 8 am.I sent Landen to school and told them he pulled and allnighter and they said he didnt even NAP today!They layed him down but he didnt sleep.I had to take Michael and hour away to an appointment and after that one was over another hour away in another dirction to a second appointment.We got home 5 minutes before the kids got off the bus.So i am totally dragging and noticed Landen is also sluggish tonight.I am putting him to bed a little earlier then usual and hop he sleeps allnight tonight.
To top it off when i went upstirs to put Laundry away at about 11pm.last nightMiss Rebecca had the T.V. on in her room and she knows it goes off at 9pm on school nights.So she got reprimanded and told if she doesnt mind the rules i will remove her t.v. from her room.Bot thats all it took she flipped that t.v. off quick.I sure hope everyone sleeps tonight because i sure could crawl in my warm cozy bed and go right to sleep.

No comments: