Friday, January 30, 2009

CANT SLEEP

Michael and I went shopping and got all the stuff for the wood floor! We went to SAVE ON and got new furniture.Oh i love it we got the most pretty sofa color is called trigger honey..I did get my bamboo glider rocker and Michael like mine and got one too just like it.He also got the Ottoman though.
He is up late working in the living room and i am on here.We will hopefully have the whole floor down tomorrow and can pick up our furniture on Sunday.I still have to find a space rug... i haven't found one i like yet.I have a couple places to check tomorrow for one.
At least this remodel will be done by the time we get Jax home! its going to look like a brand new house ..We remodeled the dining room a bit ago. We did get 3 contractors to give bids on adding a bedroom and bathroom.the first bid was WOW outrageous.We could buy a new home for that bid.We are waiting to hear what the other 2 have come up with.
I cant sleep as i am praying this thing in Liberia is fixed soon!I was so excited about going and being with Jax on his birthday and bringing him home.Now this wait is just so hard.I know it will work out its in Gods hands but it does not make it any easier.

No comments: