Saturday, January 24, 2009

BUSY TIMES

I have been reeling knowing we are getting close to go get Jaxson.I have a list of stuff to get done and am slowly getting it all checked off.We are working on the documents for the Visa right now.I still have a couple more to get but cant do anything more until Monday.
I went shopping yesterday.. I got 3 ADORABLE outfits for our Lil peanut.They are so cute.2 i am packing to Liberia and one will stay here(long sleeve).The one outfit is a mint green striped top with a baby blue elephant on the shirt the shorts are baby blue and a pair of socks came with are baby blue its too cute.The other one is a onsie baby blue with Navy trim a matching bib (don't know if we need that) and a cute navy blue and white striped blanket it has baseballs on it too adorable.The other outfit is royal blue and baby blue is pants a onsie and a pair of pants.I love this store i got theses at.Its also where i bought the outfit i sent to him in Liberia.Its called schweysers and a great place to shop.They always have big sales.I also got Landen an adorable out fit there a ca mo vest with a dump truck on it a orange long sleeved shirt and brown pants too cute.
Anyway i now have everything Jax will need once he is home.I am working on spring cleaning and making sure everything is in order before we leave.Not only house but the kids and their schedules as my parents will have them while we are gone.I am so excited!I am praying his case study is correct if it is we apply for the visa's.
I am grounded home this weekend the brakes went bad in my car .I cant get it in the shop until Monday.So will be driving Michael's truck for places we need to go!I don't like driving his truck its a stick shift an i am not very good at it.I can do it just not very good.OK i am rambling here..I still cant believe soon he will be in our arms forever very soon.

No comments: