Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DOCTOR SAID

Both girls have virul sickness.Just give them tylonol or motrin and keep them comfy.They both have sore throats so we got spray and lozenges for that.Rebecca has a horrible cough too he said give her cough drops and robitussin.
So we leave the docs and head to walmart to pick up these medicines and get my Zpac he had called in.I also picked up LOTS of chicken noodle soup for both my girls .They are both resting right now my poor babies!I did some grocery shopping too boy thats depressing.
I went through the clearance at walmart....Landen loves ERNIE from sesame street and they have tickle me Ernie's on clearance.He has the elmo one but doesnt care for him.I bought and brought it home and he LOVES it.He is always doing the laugh ERNIE DOES(KEEHEEEHEEE) so now he and ernie do it together and Landen just giggles its so funny.LOL we may have to replace batteries in him tonight at this rate.
I also found a bounce bounce TIGGER! I bought him too but put him up for Jax for christmas next year.Yes i buy christmas year around with 7 kids ya do that. I am starting to get a sore throat myself.On top of my sinuses ughhh! I have been clorox wiping what they touch and using clorox wipes on everything doorknobs..phone..cellphones..computer..remotes trying to keep us from getting it.I been washing dishes with a little bleach also.I guess there uis no way to keep those germs at bay but i sure try.

No comments: