Sunday, December 14, 2008

TOO COLD

It is 9 pm and the temp outside is 3 degrees.Its too cold... the stinky part is my dryer broke tonight and i went to throw a load of wash in and my wash machine pipes are froze.So i cant wash my laundry.I ventured out today to get groceries and was so cold the wind was up and when it blew it took your breath away.I am glad i got them before it dipped down worse.Now it is lightly snowing yuck! I am not a cold weather person it kills my arthritis.
A friend of mine showed up tonight with a box of clothes for Jaxson.They are so so cute.She sent different sizes so he has clothes to last for awhile.I thought this was sweet of her she was thrilled to find that his name will be Jaxson she loved this name as well. these clothes were her nephews that has outgrown and she wanted them to come to Jax she is too sweet.
I was going to go in to work in the morning and my aunt called me and told me to stay home it was going to be to bitter cold to get out.So i have some presents to wrap and will make our sugar cookie dough to get ready to make our christmas cookies.The dough has to chill in the fridge so i will make it in the morning and the girls can help roll cut bake and frost when they get home from school.They LOVE to help bake christmas cookies.
I wish Jax was home with us to join the festivities.I cannot wait until he is home and to have our first family christmas with him.I feel as something is missing with him not here.I have been learning so much about cp and the resources to help him once he is home.Its sooo important to start treatment on him as soon as possible.The younger he is the better it is for his improvement to get him more mobile.I have to wait until he is home to get the adaptive equipment he may need,I am so so ready for him.
I am praying his I171H comes this week! I have heard from others who has been waiting many many months for them.I pray it comes soon and i pray things keep moving along in Liberia and that he wont have to wait to much Longer.I am ready to get on the plane and go meet my boy.

No comments: