Friday, December 19, 2008

GOT ANSWERS

I got a call from INS today!I know what the hold up is and i have to stay i am not HAPPY.Our social worker boo booed and sent a copy of our homestudy istead of the original notorized homestudy.I dont know why she did that because we had discussed this several months ago.
So i left her a message and like 2 emails telling her i have to have an ORIGINAL notorized copy to be sent to USCIS.
I was angry at first 2 months we waited 2 MONTHS.I was worried sick something bad was holding it up,Now i know and i am glad it is something that can be fixed.So i am hoping to hear something from social worker on Monday and get this done as soon as possible.We know now we wont get our I171H until January but now that we know what was holding it up and can get it done i will be more at ease .
It will be like a big present when we finally receive our I171H.

No comments: