Tuesday, December 2, 2008

XMAS SHOPPING

Today i went shopping...Its the best time for me to go when the kids are at school and Michael is at work.He is hard to shop with as he gripes when i buy things.I am happy to say that 2 of my 6 kids are now finished.I am also happy that i didnt spend alot either.
I also bought Jaxson a jumparoo...I had bought him a johnny jumper but was thinking it best if i get one on the stand because im afraid Landen would push him and smack his head or something.This jumparoo is to cute.It looks like a horse and it was a super buy at walmart.
I got home from shopping at 2 pm and had to hurry and wrap them as the kids get home at 3:30pm from school.If i hide them they would of found them so best if i get them wrapped right away.My 2 girls were thrilled when they came home and seen presents with their names on them.We leave for Texas on Sunday so this is another reason i am pushing to get Most of the shopping done.I dont like LAST MINUTE shopping ughh.
My goal is to be done shopping by the end of the week!I dont have much more to do and will be happy when its COMPLETED!Then i can focus on my Holiday baking after we get back from Texas.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Tis the season!! Hope you have a great time in TX!