Thursday, December 4, 2008

A LIL GOOD NEWS!

There is a Mom traveling to Liberia to bring her daughter home.She was so nice when i asked her if she could take a gift to our son.She said YES. I am so happy that our sweet angel will have something from his Family in time for christmas.SO i hurried around and have it ready to drop in the mail in the morning.I am sending him a short outfit its sooo cute a pair of socks a blanket to snuggle with and a small Musical toy.A christmas card that has whinnie the pooh on it that we said merry christmas emmanuel WE LOVE YOU!I tried to make sure it was not too big as i understand her luggage is pretty tight with taking her things and her childs things.
I am so excited this made me feel great to be able to send something to our sweet BABY!Next christmas will be super special when our lil one is home forever with us.I can hardly wait until he is here with us those kissy cheeks he has he is soooo precious.I am so in love with this beautiful little boy.I pray our I 171H comes soon and our turn to go to get our babe in Liberia.

No comments: