Tuesday, December 23, 2008

UPDATES ON OUR JAXSON

My peanut is doing so well! a mom was there picking up her Beautiful little daughter and took a present to Jax for us.She spent some time with him and said he sees well and that he grabs at things and held her hand he loves to be talked to.She said his arms and legs were cramping and her and caregiver massaged him and he got instant relief. Our peanut weighs 20 lbs and is 2 ft 6 inches he is GROWING and i am missing it.She said he is very sweet (I KNOW HE IS).She got pics of him in the outfit i sent him i cannot wait to see them.This was a wonderful present to get.I am very happy she was so observant. I am so in love with this little guy.I am happy he gets massaged that is important for his cp.
I cannot wait until the day comes to go,I dream about it i dream the day he is in our arms forever.I have already set everything up for his therapies and such when he comes home.Next fall he will attend a special needs preschool they are AWSOME and did wonders for Landen.I will have a meeting with them once Jax is home and has been evaluated by the docs here so we can meet all my little ones needs.I am going to push to keep him in the preschool for 2 years as i think it will be better for him and he will learn more.I cannot wait i am so so ready.We have now told all of Michaels family that we will be adding a new little peanut to our family.Some were asking questions and some thought we were plain ole crazy.My parents thaought that way at first but now they are sooooo excited.Jaxson will be there 25th grandchild and the youngest of them all.My mom says she cant wait to spoil him and kiss him just like she does Landen.

No comments: