Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

What a day! Our oldest daughter came for christmas today and i am sick with some sort of Viral flu or something.I have been having moments where i am sweating and lighthead and my stomach is a mess.I have slept off and on today.I felt bad because my daughter was here and i didnt get to spend the time i wanted with her im so bummed.
This evening i managed to get some broth to stay down and am feeling a little better.I probably wont sleep tonight as i slept all day today.Landen is so cute...He is so excited and keeps saying HO HO comming to see me he is so adorable.He has been saying MEWWY KISSMAS(MERRY CHRISTMAS).He is happily playing with his sesame street remote toy his big brother William got him for Christmas he LOVES IT.He had a cup of hotchocolate and we sang his favorite christmas song...JINGLE BELL ROCK.
Rebecca my 13 yr teen is also excited and says...I cant wait mom and i want to see the family christmas day.Linda keeps trying to Hype Landen up on sugar and i told her he had enough with the cookie and hotchocolate and M & M's he had earlier.I missed christmas eve service at church because i felt to awful.I never miss it as our youth group does a manger play every year and i love attending and getting the awsome sermon too.Michael and Landen and Linda and Rebecca all went why i stayed in bed.
The only thing Missing this christmas is Jaxson.He may not be Physically with us but he is in our Minds and hearts this season.And i know thet he is safe and happy and loved.We will have MANY MANY Christmases with him.
MERRY CHRISTMAS JAXSON WE LOVE YOU LITTLE PEANUT SO VERY MUCH!

No comments: