Thursday, December 18, 2008

NO NEWS YET

I spent an HOUR on the phone with uscis to no avail.I left a voice message for the woman in charge of 1 600 apps.I hope to hear something tomorrow.If i dont hear soon im going to drive there and camp on their doorstep.I just wanna know why we are delayed its been way over 2 months .If there was a problem wouldnt they send you a letter?We have recieved NOTHING.
I hope to hear back from someone sheesh! Not only was i n the phone but i spent quite a bit of time finishing up wrapping presnts.Tomorrow i am going to spend the day baking gingerbread men and making candies.My husband put in for a raffle and he was chosen and won a Nintendo DS he was so so excited as he has been wanting one .Lol he was like a big kid with a huge smile on his face it was so funny.
My oldest son William is comming tomorrow eening to open presents with us if weather permits.We are doing it early because he is going to his fiances house for xmas and are leaving Monday.This weekend is a busy one for us and we are going to Salina Sundayfor the Miller christmas and are staying the night at the Hotel so we wont be back until Monday.
I am happy i dont have to Travel to far for christmas with My family.Our family has grown so Large we have rented the city building which is 3 blocks from my home so not to far to travel this year its kind of nice.

No comments: