Monday, December 15, 2008

LAZY DAY!

Its to cold to get out so i stayed inside allday.I finished up some more shopping online and i made cookies and just hung around the house today.I did manage to go through Landens dresser he had alot of clothes he has outgrown.So i am boxing them up to send to a friend of mine whos Nephew is in need of them.
The school called this morning Landen had a seizure at school and was sent home.He enjoyed being home today.He played all day and sang jingle bell rock like 10 times he so cute.I am still suffering with my sinuses and can see i will probably end up in the docs office before it is over.When my sinuses flare they get so bad it messes with my equillibrium.The weather is suppose to be bitter cold all week so will be rough on all of us.Tomorrow i am going to go do a little shopping and get a few more baking goods so i can do some more Holiday candies and baking.

No comments: