Thursday, May 21, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK

Here it is another week gone by and no word on what is happening with Jaxsons adoption.Another week of not being in our arms as the weeks turn into months.I am beyond frustrated at this point.This is driving me crazy! I feared a long drawn out adoption as that is what happened with Landen and i really was hoping that was a fluke and we would not go through it again.
My patience should be better after 2 adoptions and long waits.Buts its not!Maybe its because Jax needs medical attention?Maybe its just the momma come out in me that says he is mine and needs to come home?Maybe its because he has been without parents for almost all of his life and he has parents who love him so much.All i know is we want him home so badly.
I want to go visit him But Michael says we just cant afford to do that and then return for pick up trip!He is right it would cost allot of money but i am stubborn and don't like to look at the reality of it.Michael and i had talked about adopting again in the future!Possibly a little girl.But at this time i am positive our family is complete with Jax!
I keep praying that our Jax will be able to come home within the next couple months.But i am also starting to see this may not be realistic.I just don't like not knowing what is going on and then the WAIT WAIT WAIT! I knew going in the wait is the hardest part of all.I pray that they would release kids with completed adoptions to be able to get their visas soon.I pray our son will be home before summer is out!I am ready...His suitcase has been packed for months ..Our suitcase is almost completely packed.Jaxson's crib is up his clothes and diapers washed, his toys in a tote under his crib.Every time i look at his crib or his pictures i want to cry but i refuse too!This is getting harder with each passing day and month that goes by.Please Pray!Pray that our wait is coming to an end and we can travel to our sweet little lovey boy soon!

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I SOOOO understand sweetie! I went through that on the LONG journey to Noah and even though the one to Jeremiah has just started I still feel that way. AS I fundraise and money does NOT come in and it goes so slow I am so sad :( I am holding you in prayer friend :) KNOW I UNDERSTAND
hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com