Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday!

It is a Chilly weekend here!Jeff the contractor showed up (no rain today) instead of beginning the house remodels they worked on finishing the shed .It is nice and now has doors with a lock on it.All that is left is to put the siding on it and my husband will be doing that himself.Jeff wont be here next weekend ad he is going out of town.My nephew is graduating from warrant officer school in the Marines so they are going to be with him.I am proud of my Nephew he is a Proud Marine.
My mom called me because my dining room chairs broke and i was in need of new ones .My Aunt was having a garage sale and had 4 chairs Identical to the old beat up broken down ones i had for 10.00.Of course i bought them.I am working on getting getting Benches made with backs on them to go on each side of table.Then just 2 chairs on the ends.
Then it was off to walmart to get some groceries and household items we needed.I had the 2 girls and Landen with me and they were a great help about helping me get what we needed and help with Landen so we could get home.
I surprised the kids tonight by telling them we are going to Topeka tomorrow to the zoo.Landen was excited and started making monkey sounds and laughing.The best part of it all is our Dear friends are coming too with their children.It will be chilly but a nice day and i am so looking forward to seeing them tomorrow and just have a fun time.Pictures to come of tomorrows adventure.

1 comment:

ruby said...

ok i made it to your blog, its beautiful! keep up the good work and we'll have to do one for me one of these days!