Thursday, May 28, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK!

I know its not Friday but i am posting this a day early.No news yet! I keep praying this will be the week we hear something NOPE not to be.It saddens me as all of the parents wait for their Liberian babies to come home.I am praying for the many families who ache to have their children home and in their arms forever.Who have watched their children grow through pictures and know the pain of not witnessing it themselves.
Adoption is hard! Its not for the faint of heart and it does not make it any easier.But the light at the end of the darkness is a blessing that no one can describe.Yes our hearts ache to hold our children care for them when they are sick or scared.To watch their faces as they learn something new and get excited about it.It will happen just not when we want it too!I am trying to stay positive here.I have not waited as long as many of the parents have but its no easier either.
Please say prayers that Liberia adoptions can start moving along soon and all those children waiting for their families can come home soon!We all need them right now!

No comments: