Friday, May 1, 2009

CIRCUS

The circus was in town and Landen had a free ticket to get in.Landen and I went and made a mommy and me night.I didn't get any pictures of it DARN IT.But he had a BLAST!He jumped in a bouncy house for awhile and laughed and giggled he loved it.He rode a pony and that was a memory i will never forget he LOVED it he was all smiles the whole time.
I bought him a hot dog before the show began he ate every bit of it then once inside i bought some popcorn and Landen ate it ALL!Landen laughed during the show and clapped he had so much fun.I got kisses and hugs during the show so i know he was thanking me for taking him.I bought some Cotton candy that i was just going to bring home.NOPE Landen ate half of it .Sponge bob and Patrick was there and you could get a picture taken with them.I did get a picture and would love to scan it in but grrrr my scanner is not wanting to work.
Overall it was a nice night out for my son and I.We had a great time and Landen is so much fun he loved it so much.Now its Linda's turn for mom and me night.Rebecca had hers a month ago.I try to take my kids one on one and spend quality time with them.Last night though was sure fun.

No comments: