Thursday, May 7, 2009

THINKING ABOUT

Going to Liberia to visit my boy! I just need to figure out how to save the money when we do the actual travel to bring him home.I so badly want to go and hold and love him.The agency said this was fine as we are at another hanging on edge don't know when we will get to go bring him home point.
So i will talk with my sweet husband and see what he says about this.I want to go so bad just need to figure out how we can afford to do a visit.Please pray that we can come up with a way for us to travel to our baby for a week.Just thinking about it right now.Please pray we can pull off the finances for a visit.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I hope you are able to do this, it was be such a wonderful visit!! I hope you hear better news though...that you can go and bring him home!! :-)