Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TOO QUIET!

Not knowing what is happening with our adoption is driving me mad!I know it will happen but as every day passes by it gets harder and harder.I check my email a thousand times a day i go to the adoption boards.Just waiting to hear something ,anything would be great.I am not sleeping well just praying that things move in Liberia soon.
I understand that Liberia like many countries work on their pace.Us Americans are impatient people and want things done NOW.But it don't make it any easier.My son is growing and i am missing it.My son has waited and waited while all the other children has left through the years and he is still waiting.Its his turn to go home and be with his family! He don't know we exist at this point.
I pray he accepts us as his family.I pray he attaches to us and i Pray that we don't freak him out to bad.I am ready for attachment and bonding i have read tons on this and took classes on it.I know i can deal with anything that comes our way.I am ready i am ready NOW.Its hard when you love a child so much and your heart and soul are with that child and long to hold,love ,care for the child and he is too far away.I want to be the one to be with him when he is upset,or not feeling well,or just wants to be held or cuddled.I am missing so much.
Please pray for me to gain patience and pray that all the Liberian angels can come home to their families soon!

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

You are a patient and faithful person! Your strength is an inspiration to many of us. Maybe Jax won't understand what is happening to him. But he will immediately feel your love and warmth. Compassion needs no words, Your son will gaze into his Momma's eyes and know the world is good and he has been rescued by God's plan and his family's love. Nothing can surpass that!
Praying your boy home!