Monday, May 4, 2009

SPONGE

I have been a sponge about learning everything i can about Cerebral palsy.I joined a parenting a child with cp group and they have been AWESOME about answering my Gazillion questions i have asked.I researched allot about it and have read all i can find on Cp.I bought 2 books that are so informative and have given me tons of exercises and stretches we can do with Jax.I am now feeling great and ready to address anything that comes our way with Jaxsons health.
I also have ordered some books one is a novel called ..Redemption road the quest for peace and justice in Liberia.I also ordered President Sirleaf''s new book called...This Child Will Be great.I am waiting patiently for these two books to arrive at my door and bury myself into reading them.Oh i am excited about getting my new books.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Let me know how those books are that you ordered, I would love to read them if they are good!!