Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Car is in the shop

The insurance adjuster came by today and called me back this afternoon.I had to take the car into the body shop.They are doing what is called a tear down to see if this is damage done to the Frame of the car .
We will know tomorrow what all is wrong with the Kia.I have suffered a massive Migraine all day and neck pain.It hurts down my spine as well.I am making a doctors appointment tomorrow for Michael and I our insurance will cover it. we have a no fault accident policy that will pay up to 5,000 worth doctor bills.Anything beyond that will be paid for by the other guys Insurance.
Today i did not get any errands ran because i am feeling so bad.Michael has slept allot today.The pain medication he is taking Knocks him out.My girls are a big help and are jumping in and helping with household chores.I am thankful they help me when i am down.The kids have 2 days left of school and they are out for summer break.Rebecca's last day was today because her school did so well on state assessments they got our early.How cool is that?
No news on our adoption i am just waiting and waiting in hopes we can hear something soon.This is going to drive me crazy.Please help pray our son home.

No comments: