Monday, May 4, 2009

MONDAY MASDNESS!

Getting the kids up and moving for school on Mondays is becoming a problem.They are on burn out mode with school.Just a couple weeks left and they are done.They will be happy to see summer break arrive.Mondays are always mad here...This Morning Linda had a doctor appointment then i had to grocery shop and run a couple more errands.
It was late in the day when we got home from town.I told Michael i was going NO WHERE tomorrow as i have so much to do before company comes this week! The agency called to ask for my street address we are taking to bags of donations for the home when we go to Liberia to bring our Jaxson home.
I am not good with patience and i am now officially tired of the waiting game.I am ready to get Jaxson home with us forever.I just wish they would move on this and let us bring him home so we can love him up.I keep praying to hear good news soon!

No comments: