Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HOME!

We spent 5 days at the lake camping.We had a wonderful time it was hard to come back home.My kids wanted to stay at the lake but the last couple of days it was chilly and sprinkling.Momma can only sleep in the beds in the camper for so many nights before it effects my back.Landen and my girls LOVE camping and we had a great time.
I love when my brother brings his guitar and sings.He begged me to sing with him.So we sang Picture(kid rock and Cheryl crow).Now in no way can i carry a tune!But i did pretty good.My Brother liked it well enough he wants me to sing it with him more often.It made my day too!My brother is GOOD.I would love to see him record and album he is really good!
The kids want to back out and camp this weekend !I still have not decided if we are going to or not.It will be so fun to have Jaxson home and camping with us.Today i am catching up on laundry and putting things away.Now i am back to reality after some relaxing time away from home.

No comments: