Monday, May 11, 2009

STILL WANT TO

Go visit Jaxson! I am praying Michael sees my need to be with our son. I cant stand not touching him.It is driving me crazy! Pleas pray i can get my husband to OK a trip to Liberia.I need to be with my baby only if for awhile.
I am reading..This child will be great....President Ellen Johnson sir leafs new book!Its really good its a glimpse into her life .I am addicted to the book wow the hard ships she has suffered to be such a great woman she is.Aw some book love it.
My printer decided to act up so i am buying a new one tomorrow.I still have not got our visa apps or the USCIS docs we will need when we go for our pickup our baby forever trip.Or a trip to visit if i can i will need the visa so i am frustrated.
I want to go so badly to hold our son and let him know we love him with all our hearts.I know this is an added expense which worries Michael.But it's an expense that would be so worth it and to get new pics of him too! All parents would love updated pics and i would be able to see that happen if i can go! Please say a prayer as i ask my husband again to go visit our baby.

No comments: