Friday, May 1, 2009

MY ORDER AND JAX

The diaper bag i ordered.I Like it allot has more room then i thought it did.It has a side pocket insulated for bottles lots of little pockets in it and allot of room down inside for Diapers wipes formula and everything else that will be needed for Jaxson.Its also stain resistant.Well worth the 45.00 i paid for it.
Our car seat should be here next week! I am so excited knowing that Jax will come home sometime.I am prepared for him have everything lined out doctors and hospital included for my sweet boys medical care.We are using cloth diapers on Jax.I need to get them washed(suppose to wash before they use them).I have put it off because its to rainy and icky to hang them on the clothes line.So i wait until we get a day i can load the clothes line full of baby diapers.
I am so anxious to get to him.We have waited so long to adopt and now we are waiting and waiting to bring him home.Our agency is trying to get updates on every ones babies.Jaxson has gained so much weight sense we began i feel i am missing so much of him.Although he needed to gain so tiny for his age.I would love to get new pictures of my sweet boy.I would love to have Jax home this summer or i PRAY its this summer.I want my baby boy!

No comments: