Monday, May 4, 2009

Nan

I emailed the agency to see what type of Formula our Jaxson drinks.She told me its called nan.So i asked one of my yahoo groups and she googled LOL.I could of googled but anyway it is a toddler Formula made by Nestle.so good start is the same thing and i can get that here.
I also asked about his food.She said he gets oatmeal in his bottle and is also spoon fed.I take it to be baby cereal as its consistency would go through a bottle.I bought Rice cereal but think i will go ahead and get some oatmeal too!I will also pack a spoon and small bowl.I was thrilled to find out he can eat with a spoon.I am happy i asked about this.I would not want to upset his tummy and am trying to keep it as close as possible to what he is eating now.
PLEASE PRAY WE HEAR SOON WE CAN TRAVEL TO OUR SON.

No comments: