Friday, May 1, 2009

WOULD YOU HELP?

I am posting again for a friend of mine.She is fundraising for an adoption she brought home her son a few months ago and is adopting again.Her little one she is adopting there is a button on the side bar of this blog if you click on it .It will take you to her fundraisers.She has some really good fundraisers going.I have donated too.Her baby she is adopting has cerebral palsy as our Jax does.
I would love to see him come home to his forever family.I know the economy is awful and money is tight for everyone including us.Wont you help this precious boy come home?

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Thanks so much for your help Denise! :) Someday I pray we can have a visit and Jaxson and Jeremiah can play :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com