Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THIS AND THAT!

The insurance adjuster called today3,370.00 in damage to the car! So we are waiting for the car to be fixed in a week or two.I am glad we have 2 other vehicles to drive.Michael and i are feeling better i am not as sore today .Michael is getting better as well and is moving lots better.I am so thankful the kids were not with us they would have been seriously hurt.
This week has been a fairly normal one (other then the car accident).We are going camping this weekend i am excited about that.Our camper has been under repairs and it is now finished as of today.Tomorrow morning i am going to clean it and stock it with clean sheets blankets cleaners towels and other things we need.I am looking forward to a lovely weekend.
No news on our adoption!I am going stir crazy to hear something i so badly want my precious boy home.I keep praying that it is very soon and he will be with us forever.I keep checking my emails and going to yahoo groups in hopes of getting any information.Its so hard.I am back to insomnia problems my mind just wont shut down.I keep praying its soon!

No comments: