Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHAT A WEEKEND!

Michael's birth mom and mom were here and what a great time we all had.Marty Michael's birth mom is WONDERFUL(this was the first time the kids and i got to meet her). We love her so much already!My girls took right to her.I could not believe how much Michael looked like her WOW! She is beautiful and i see why Michael is so handsome.
Our Hannah graduated college( cume laud) on Friday it was so aw some i will be posting pics very soon.We had a wonderful day with her on Friday! Saturday we had a big BBQ here at my home and invited family and Friends to come.It was nice but the work wore me out.Still was worth every bit of it though.Today... we Met Michael Moms and the kids and us all went to breakfast for mothers day.We then went to the flea market where we had a nice time and my daughter bought me a flopsy bunny ( i collect flopsy bunnies).Then we had to say goodbye to Michael's mom and take Marty to the airport.That was hard to do we didn't want her to go but know she has to get home to her husband daughter and granddaughter.Then it was out to my moms house for a mothers day dinner.
It was a very busy weekend but we all had so much fun and am so happy to have Marty in our lives.She is an amazing woman and the kids LOVE HER!They will be flying to Colorado to visit her this summer.I took a nap was totally exhausted from the busy weekend but had a wonderful Mothers day and got lots of nice gifts.Happy Mothers day to all you MOMS.

No comments: