Friday, October 23, 2009

BIG EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER RIDE!

I was on exactly that last night.I keep this blog Private so i can put things on here and only for people i trust who are dear friends and would not share this info.
Last night i emailed the agency to see if their was any updates as to when we can travel to get our most adorable little boy.The email i received set me in a tiff and had me up all night crying.Yes i was up ALL night i went to bed at 7 a.m.Not a good thing when the kids are out of school today.The Embassy LOST our I-600A i was so angry how in the world can they lose such an IMPORTANT document?I mean if your going to lose something lose something that is more easily acceptable and don't require you to jump through hoops or cut massive lines of red tape.
I was awake at 9 am and started my phone calls to try and get this I-600 A sent to embassy.Well so much for calling USCIS that's about a joke They gave me an email to contact.OK so i fire off the email and guess what?It take 3 days for them to respond!Can you believe it 3 days.I don't have 3 days people this is my life our child who needs to come home ASAP.
So I called our Senators office.Yes i talked to a real live person not a computer or a automated voice.It was really nice for a change.The minute i explained the problem to the woman on the phone she says OH NO NOT GOOD you need HELP .So she put me on hold for like 1 minute and man is on the other end of phone.I explain it to him and he was sooo great.He said this is what we not YOU. WE need to do...So i did what he asked which was not hard or painful at all and my mind was becoming less cluttered with the fog that was claiming it and the storm that was brewing in my stomach as i was angry this was misplaced in the first place.So this man now has all our info and is going to HELP us.Now we wait until we get an email back saying this matter has been fixed.I am sure it will be sooner then later as it would have been just waiting on the reply back from USCIS.Now to get this child home before anymore important documents are lost.Yes i admit i have lost some faith entrusting our life papers and life line to our son in stranger's hands.
Pray this is whole mess is ironed out quick and that The embassy says OK enough is enough time for this kid to go home.

No comments: