Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!

This has been a week i tell ya!I got good news and have been floating on clouds to know soon i will be holding my son.Yesterday the school called Landen is sick.I pick hm up and he is running a 102 temp.He came in the door took his jacket off and daddy took his shoes of and he SLEPT ALL DAY from noon until 7 am this morning.I woke 4 times to give him Tylenol or Motrin and offer him Some water and check his diaper or change his diaper.
Today he is fever free and ransacked the house.He ate anything that was not nailed down .He is not totally better is now napping in my bed.
My oldest child just called and was thrilled to tell me he got a JOB.He has been unemployed for many months so i am happy for him.Its also in his Field he is working as a security guard for a security company.He went to school for security guard and has bad luck finding a job.I am so happy for him.
It is chilly here and the wind is up.We were going to take the kids out for supper but Landen still not feeling well we decided it best to stay home.We we call in some pizza instead.Tomorrow is our Oktoberfest here and i am hoping Landen is well enough to go.I always find neat handcrafted items for my home.I also buy and put up for Christmas presents.
Hope everyone haves a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Denise, Any idea when you will travel? Are you still waiting for details.
Sue

Denise said...

still waiting for details.Was told the embassy has to write a document and have president sign it saying cases that have been to court can get Visas.Oh the waiting stinks.