Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BUSY!

This week has been so busy!Landen has been sick i took him to the doctor he has ear infection and a form of Bronchitis.He is on an antibiotic and a cough suppressant.He is doing well enough to go to school so that is a good thing.The carpet guy was here today and finished up.I am happy to say i have been moving things into our new bedroom.It is hard to do things one handed though.This herniated disc is hindering me something terrible.
Tomorrow the furnace guy is coming to Light our furnace.It is cold here requiring heat we are using our electric fireplaces until we get the heat turned on tomorrow.I am happy that we are winding down on these remodels so i can focus on getting Jaxsons room ready.I had to put it on hold until we get our stuff moved in the new bedroom and finish up the little things that need done.I promise pictures are coming soon.
Yesterday we went to walmart to get Landens medicine the doctor called in and i went ahead and Bought Landen his new comforter and sheet set for his big boy bed.He was thrilled to see it was sponge bob bedding.Landen has outgrown toddler bed and is moving to a big bed.Landen is getting our old room and Jaxson will be his room mate.This way both boys are close to us and i can be right there if they need me.I use a baby monitor with Landen being upstairs and will use it down stairs too.
Tomorrow Linda has a doctor appointment and i have a couple errands to run after.I will take her to school and hurry back home so i can help my sweet husband move our bed and dressers.This should be interesting considering i am One handed.This weekend we made no plans as we have so much to do with moving things around and Painting the little boys room and moving them in.Oh fun.I am glad our home will be in order for Jaxsons arrival after all.

No comments: