Friday, October 9, 2009

EXHAUSTED BUT HAPPY!

My sweet husband and i been moving things all day.We slept in our new room last night wow its nice having a bigger bedroom.we got all furniture but the blanket box moved.It will be moved tomorrow and then i hang my pictures.Pics coming soon i promise.We also got Landen and Jaxson's room set up.Landen is so excited that he is now in a big bed .He also loves his new sponge bob bedding and wall appliques.He was so cute giggling and laughing and kissing his bedding and wall stickies.I still need to move his toys and books down from upstairs.I also need to clean Jaxson's crib out tomorrow and get all his little things organized.
My living room and dining room look like something exploded so i have my work cut out for me tomorrow.My dad is coming to second coat the paint in hallway and then we will be able to hang pictures there too.I am happy the house will be organized and together so when Jax comes home i can focus on him.Mailed our visas off this morning FINALLY!I have been getting side tracked and this had to get DONE.We hope to receive them back this week with our visas in them.Now we wait for the call saying its all clear and we can fly.
Please pray its soon!I am ready to meet my boy.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

i am so envious..a new room and a new boy!! My kids love Sponge Bob too! I want PICS!!! Is Landen ready for his new room mate?