Monday, October 12, 2009

MR SICK IS MAKING HIS ROUNDS

I have now caught what Landen has.I feel for him as i am miserable with runny knows.. congestion and sore throat.I have not got a fever but oh boy am i miserable.I called the docs office today to try and get Landen seen.All the docs are swamped here and getting an appointment is the impossible.
Landen quit fevering today and played and played today.He drank a cup of hot chocolate and wanted pizza.I don't have any pizza so we found some chips and he ate them all.This means his throat is getting better.I gave him a bath tonight and he started to play with his bath toys and then started crying.I got him out and dressed and gave him his seizure medicine,His antibiotic and his decongestant.He went to his bed with his glow worm and fell asleep.
I have not heard anything more on when we can go get our little boy.I pray every night that we can go soon.I am dieing to hold our son.Those sweet cheeks he has and his adorable face.I just want to parent our son.Please say a prayer that we can bring Jax home in the next couple weeks.We could sure use allot of prayer.

No comments: