Monday, October 19, 2009

TODAY AND A BUSY WEEK FULL OF JOYS!

This is a very busy and blessed week for us.As you all know Landen was sick for 2 weeks and i have now been sick for a week and half.Today was miserable we had appointments all day and i had a doctor appointment to try and get an antibiotic for this awful sinus infection i am enduring.I waited 2 weeks to get this appointment.I get to the office and check in with receptionist to be told my appointment was changed from 2 pm today to 9 15 am this morning.I said what?No one called me and told me? She said i am sorry the soonest he can see you again is NEXT week.I was beyond mad and told her look i need to be seen i have been sick and waited 2 weeks for an appointment.
I did get a new appointment but not until this Wednesday.So i will go and hope she can get me some relief i am Miserable and the home remedies are not working.
This week we have several special things going on.October 22ND... a BIG day here.We have two great things to celebrate.Number one....16 yrs of marriage to the most amazing man .A good man a wonderful father.I am so blessed to be his wife and mother of his children.Number two...OCTOBER 22ND...LANDENS GOTCHA DAY...He will be home with us 5 yrs on this day.Yes he arrived home on our anniversary.Next Big day...OCTOBER25TH...My son turns 21 Hard to believe how fast my children are growing up.October 25TH is also my sister Lori's Birthday she will be 45.Next big day is..OCTOBER 28TH...Rebecca's GOTCHA DAY...hard to believe it will be 7 yrs she has been home.It feels like she has been with us forever.She has grow into a wonderful young lady.
We have so much great stuff to share this month!Next great thing we hope to share is we can set a travel date to pick up the littlest member of the Miller Family.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Happy October to you!! You have lots of happy and exciting days!! It's a month to celebrate :)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Anniversary and Gotcha Days and Birthdays oh my! :) Great Month! Can't WAIT to hear you are leaving on a jet plane to go and get your little man!!!!

hugs friend,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com