Sunday, October 11, 2009

LANDEN IS STILL SICK!

I took Landen to the doctor last week and she said he had an ear infection and bronchitis.He is getting worse and Not better.Has been spiking temps all day has green goo coming out his nose.He has been on antibiotics for 5 days now.
He refused food today but i have had him drink lots of water.I let him stay in his Jammie's and just changed his diaper throughout the day.His fever broke and he got out of his bed and played with his toys for quite awhile.I don't like seeing my little boy sick it has been a week and a half.He quit fevering and was doing great.Tomorrow i am calling the doctor again as i am so worried about this N1H1 flu.I don't think its what he has but i rather be safe then sorry with my little guy.
Landen Loves his new room and big boy bed.He has played allot in his room.He kisses Sponge bob who is on his sheets and its so cute..I don't think he has caught on to the crib and why its there yet.I keep telling him that its baby brother Jaxson's bed and that him and brother are going to share a room.He has not caught on yet.
I had to run to walmart and buy a new baby monitor Landen's got broke.Its a good thing i did.I heard him crying early this morning and got to him to find he was fevering.Please Pray this sickness is viral and will go away soon and my sweet happy boy can get back to himself.I don't like when he gets sick as he is not verbal enough to tell me when he feels bad.

No comments: