Thursday, October 15, 2009

ITS H1N1

We are still struggling with Landen's sickness.I took him to ER last night after 2 weeks of this craziness of him beng sick.Landen does have H1N1.Its a horrible virus.Today Landen was very Lethargic and slept alot.He is running a 100 temp which i gave him Motrin for.He loves hot tea with honey so he has been drinking quite a bit of that .It helps his sore throat
Alltogether there is 180 children out of school with H1N1.I hope the numbers dont go up or there will be no more students at school at all.I have a sinus Infection myself and cant see the doctor until Monday.So i keep doing home remedies and taking sudafed.It is starting to break some.My throat is still sore though and the ringing in my ears is getting to me.
No news yet on when we will travel for our Jax.I am happy that Landen will be over the H1N1 flu before Jax gets here.I have not got much accomplished at home.I am doing well to throw a load of wash in with being sick.
Our plans for the weekend have been cancelled with Landen and I both sick.My parents are picking the girls up and taking them to a birthday party on Sunday.
My parents came by yesterday and My wonderful dad put the mirror up in the bathroom for me.My husband hung my curtain in the new Laundry room too.We hope to move the washer and dryer to the new laundry room this weekend.We had to get a plumber out here before this could be done.He will be here tomorrow and said it was an easy fix.I hope he is right.
That's about it in the Life of the Miller household the teens are all doing fine.My husband has been sick today i hope he isn't getting the h1n1.
We are all excited about getting Jax home and cannot wait for the day to come.I am praying its very soon i cant wait to meet the youngest Miller child.

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

Denise-
this flu is so bad. I was asked if i wanted to get Jake immunized..but i said no..it takes 2 injections..one month apart..and the coverage is less than 80%. It is loaded with thermasol,mercury and some other thing that caused great problems for the Gulf War soldiers. I am afraid of both the virus and the vaccine. I am praying...

Denise said...

Ellen,
I pray you all stay clear of this flu.It is hard to get rid of.Landen has now been down for over 2 weeks.He is now fever free YEAHHH!But still has a nasty nose and a cough.I have never seen anything like this grip Landen so hard.He is generally healthy but this was bad.